If you wish to disconnect or reconnect CloudFlo with your LinkedIn account for any reason, follow the steps in the guide below.
Follow the steps below to disconnect and reconnect your LinkedIn account on Cloud Flo.
- Click "Settings"
- Click "Disconnect"
- A pop-up will ask for confirmation; follow the instructions and retype "disconnect" and click on the "Disconnect" button
- "Your account disconnected" message will pop-up once successful. Click the OK button to continue
- Click "Connect your LinkedIn account" button to re-connect your LinkedIn profile
- If you log in the first time, the Select Region will be a dropdown menu in which you could select the region; otherwise, the region you previously entered will be saved.
- A pop-up will show and you'll wait for it to refresh.
- A LinkedIn sign-in form will be visible and you'll add your LinkedIn account. For first-time users, you may receive a verification code
- LinkedIn will verify your account until this pop-up is closed.
- Add the LinkedIn password to verify.
- Click the Dashboard to refresh the page.
You have now completed the sync!
Note: If you have any questions regarding the "Disconnecting and Reconnecting your LinkedIn Account" feature, contact us at funnelflo.ai/ There will be a chat at the bottom right.